OFF Programma

Geleid bezoek

Permanent Representation of Lithuania to the European Union

Occupied by the Permanent Representation of Lithuania to the EU, these two buildings, which form a matching pair, were probably built to a design by Tilman-Francois Suys, the architect and town planner responsible for the layout of the Leopold Quarter. They are among the few sets of original buildings left in Rue Belliard/Belliardstraat, dating from its creation in around 1855. The balance and proportion of the Renaissance-inspired elevations are quite remarkable. Some changes were made in 1861 to No. 43, which also had a balustrade added in 1937. Visitors will be able to enjoy an exhibition of abstract and contemporary paintings during the tour. Also, during a guided tour, they will be able to visit spaces that are currently used for diplomatic official functions, see a short presentation of a formal dinner protocol, try Lithuanian specialties and more.

Praktische informatie

zat. van 10u00 tot 10u50 (en)
zat. van 11u00 tot 11u50 (en)
zat. van 12u00 tot 12u50 (en)
zat. van 14u00 tot 14u50 (en)
zat. van 15u00 tot 15u50 (en)
zat. van 16u00 tot 16u50 (en)
Rue Belliard 41-43, Etterbeek