Programme OFF

Visite guidée

Permanent Representation of Lithuania to the European Union

Occupied by the Permanent Representation of Lithuania to the EU, these two buildings, which form a matching pair, were probably built to a design by Tilman-Francois Suys, the architect and town planner responsible for the layout of the Leopold Quarter. They are among the few sets of original buildings left in Rue Belliard/Belliardstraat, dating from its creation in around 1855. The balance and proportion of the Renaissance-inspired elevations are quite remarkable. Some changes were made in 1861 to No. 43, which also had a balustrade added in 1937. Visitors will be able to enjoy an exhibition of abstract and contemporary paintings during the tour. Also, during a guided tour, they will be able to visit spaces that are currently used for diplomatic official functions, see a short presentation of a formal dinner protocol, try Lithuanian specialties and more.

Infos pratiques

sam. de 10h00 à 10h50 (en)
sam. de 11h00 à 11h50 (en)
sam. de 12h00 à 12h50 (en)
sam. de 14h00 à 14h50 (en)
sam. de 15h00 à 15h50 (en)
sam. de 16h00 à 16h50 (en)
Rue Belliard 41-43, Etterbeek