Hungarian Ambassador’s Residence (fully booked)
The elegant Beaux-Arts-style mansion housing the official residence of the Hungarian Ambassador was built in 1926 by architects Dufas-Martin.
Before the Hungarian state bought it in 1975, it belonged to the owner of the newspaper Le Soir. Until the early 1990s, it served as a trade delegation and the commercial department of the Hungarian Embassy. The building was used as the Hungarian Embassy for two months in 1995, before becoming the ambassador’s official residence in 2003. Find out more about the building and its history on one of the guided tours given by embassy staff.
Sun. only, 14:00 to 18:00
Rue Mignot Delstanche/Mignot Delstanchestraat 57, Ixelles/Elsene
Guided tours and by reservation only.